Whole Being Films exists to support the creation of health through inspirational teaching. When you join the Whole Being Films affiliate program, you help us realize this aspiration and bring meaningful teachings to your customers. Here’s what you can expect:
- Receive up to 15 percent commission on sales created through your website
- For visitors you direct to Whole Being Films, commission will be earned on any purchases they make within 14 days
- Whole Being Films fulfills all of your orders so you don’t have to worry about inventory or shipping
Affiliate program FAQs
- What is an affiliate program?
- An affiliate program is an online marketing tool that allows partner companies to drive traffic to each other’s websites to earn commissions on sales while avoiding the cost of order fulfillment.
- How does my participation generate revenue?
- By becoming an affiliate, you will receive a unique code and links to drive sales and commission revenue for your site. When a customer clicks on a text link or banner on your site and then completes a purchase on WholeBeingFilms.com, we’ll track this purchase and you will receive a 15 percent commission on most goods sold. Also, you will earn a commission on any additional purchases that a customer makes on www.wholebeingfilms.com within 14 days of their original visit.
How do I sign up?
Simply contact us through the affiliate form or at email@example.com We’ll send you step-by-step instructions and a Getting Started Guide.
Payments to affiliates will be made through PayPal only, monthly, 60 days after their receipt and when they reach a UK£25.00 threshold.
Affiliate terms and conditions:
Whole Being Films Affiliate Programme Terms and Conditions
- “this Agreement” shall mean the contents of the contract between Whole Being Films and the Affiliate in respect of the Programme.
- ” Whole Being Films ” shall mean Whole Being Films of De Geliefde, Lots Ait 41 high Street, Brentford TW80BB UK
- ‘the Site’ shall mean www.WholeBeingFilms.com website.
- ‘the Programme’ shall mean the affiliate Programme as set out on the Site and that is governed by this Agreement.
- ‘the Link’ shall mean the HTML link provided from time to time by Whole Being Films to link the Affiliate’s website to the Site.
- ‘the Affiliate’ shall mean the party who agrees to take part in the Programme.
- 1) The Programme shall be the affiliate programme as set out on the Site from time to time.
- 2) Whole Being Films is entitled to vary, amend or cancel the Programme without giving notice to the Affiliate. Whole Being Films may make any such change by publishing any revised terms on the Site.
- 3) The Programme is expressly a business-to-business relationship and both Whole Being Films and the Affiliate enter into it in a business capacity and not as a consumer.
- 4)The Programme does not entitle the Affiliate to represent themselves as an agent, partner or any other form of associate of Whole Being Films other than as an Affiliate as expressly provided for in this Agreement.
Suitability for the Whole Being Films Affiliate Program
- 1) Whole Being Films reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and the Affiliate’s status at any time for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
- 2) In particular if Whole Being Films deems that the Affiliate’s website is inappropriate for the Programme then this Agreement shall be terminated. The Affiliate’s website may be deemed inappropriate if in the view of Whole Being Films it contains, promotes or contains links to sites that are:
- 3) discriminatory, sexually explicit or violent material, or
- 3) promote, depict or contain links to material that promote or depict discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age, or
- 4) contains unlawful material, this shall include but not be limited to materials that may possibly violate another’s intellectual property rights, or
- 5) contains information regarding, promotes or links to a site that provides information or promotes illegal activity, or
- 6) for any other reason that is deemed by Whole Being Films (at its sole discretion) to be unsuitable.
- 7) Upon Clicking on the ‘become an affiliate’ you are automatically accepted on the Programme. Whole Being Films reserves the right to withdraw Affiliate status at anytime after you have been accepted onto the Programme for any reason that Whole Being Films deems relevant. Acceptance into the Programme does not mean that Whole Being Films has specifically approved the Affiliate or its website.
Legitimate methods of advertising
- 1) In order to receive commission’s for referring customers to Whole Being Films, the Affiliate must engage in proper advertising. Affiliates found to be engaging in improper advertising shall have their agreement terminated and their affiliate status revoked. Whole Being Films shall be the sole and absolute arbiter of what constitutes proper advertising.
- 2) A non-exhaustive list of examples of improper advertising shall include but not be limited to:
- 2.1) the forwarding of any urls direct to Whole Being Films (this includes misspells of the above trademark domain); and
- 2.2) forcing cookies through iframes;
- 2.3) advertising through third party networks; with the exception arising from Clause 4.3 below;
- 2.4) brand bidding (including misspells) for PPC advertising,
- 2.5) including your Whole Being Films affiliate link within Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM,
- 2.6) including any of Whole Being Films url in search adverts.
- 3) Affiliates are permitted to promote Whole Being Films through various social media communities, as a limited exception to Clause 4.2.3 above. However, Affiliates are not permitted to create groups or specific web pages in social communities whereby they purport or hold themselves out to be representatives of Whole Being Films.
- 4) Whole Being Films reserves the right to conclude that you have engaged in an improper method of advertising according to our standards, at our sole discretion. We may come to such a conclusion even if it is based upon our opinion or mere suspicion or belief and is without any duty on Whole Being Films to prove that our opinion or suspicion is well-founded; and even if our opinion is proven not to be well-founded or if other hosting/domain name companies have not deemed it to be an improper method of advertising.
- 5) Any Affiliate found to be adopting improper methods of advertising for the purpose of the Programme shall be deemed to have been in breach of this Agreement and shall have their Affiliate status revoked. Such an Affiliate will therefore immediately cease in being an Affiliate of Whole Being Films.
- 6) Any sales that have been generated through improper advertising will not qualify for commission or credit from Whole Being Films.
- 7) Any Affiliate found to be utilising these or any other improper methods of advertising may be required to pay back any such commission that has been paid by Whole Being Films to them. If Whole Being Films elects not to enforce this right it shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other rights that it may have under this Agreement.
- 1) Subject to the terms of this Section, we will provide to you all Links, and any related banners, graphics, or text advertisements necessary to promote and offer the Whole Being Films Services to your site’s visitors and/or its members. The Whole Being Films link may contain any picture, text, logo, graphic, that maybe be attributed with Whole Being Films.
- 2) Whole Being Films reserves the right to change the content and or display of the Link from time to time in our sole discretion. The link will connect your site with the area on our site (the landing page) where your referral may apply for Whole Being Films products directly with us. The presence of the Whole Being Films link on your site will serve to identify you as a member of our Affiliate Programme.
The Payment of Commission
- 1) Once a customer has arrived at our website having followed the Link, their actions on our website will be tracked for 14 days using a cookie. You will earn commission on their first order that is placed during the 14 day period. Whole Being Films will not be responsible for commissions missed due to the cookie being deleted or blocked or in any other way failing to track the customer from the Link.
- 2) Affiliates will only earn commission fees only with respect to activity on our site occurring directly through the Link that will appear on their website.
- 3) Whole Being Films is under no obligation whatsoever to pay any commission to any Affiliate who does not strictly follow this Agreement as published from time to time.
- 4) Whole Being Films reserves the right to take legal action against any Affiliate that commits fraud, or conspiracy to defraud and to recover any commissions paid to an Affiliate which was earned as a result of such fraud. For the purposes of this agreement fraud shall include but not be limited to wittingly violating the terms of this Agreement.
- 5) Whole Being Films will only make a payment to the Affiliate when the level of commission due at the end of a given calendar month is above the commission balance threshold.
- 6) the commission balance threshold for the purpose of this agreement is UK£25.
- 7) Whole Being Films reserves the sole right to change the commission balance threshold at any time it sees fit without the prior the consent of its affiliates. In the event of a commission balance threshold change Whole Being Films shall notify all its affiliates of the change before hand. If any modification to the commission balance threshold or the Agreement as a whole is not acceptable to an Affiliate, the Affiliate shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement. If an Affiliate terminates this Agreement for any reason whatsoever then it shall not be entitled to any commission payments earned after it has terminated this Agreement.
- 7) The Affiliate’s continuing participation in the Programme constitutes its acceptance of any change to the commission balance threshold or to any other part of this Agreement.
- 8) Affiliates that exceed the commission balance threshold will automatically be sent their balance via PayPal each month. Affiliates that do not exceed the commission balance threshold can apply their balance as credit and use this credit to purchase new Whole Being Films products or services.
- 9) Affiliates that do not reach the £25 commission balance threshold in one calendar month will not lose their accrued commission, instead this commission can be used as a credit. Their accrued credit for that particular calendar month will be carried over and applied to the next calendar month, this process shall continue until the client reaches the commission balance threshold when they will be entitled to receive a payment from Whole Being Films.
- 10) Whole Being Films will only pay out commissions on sales that are 60 days old.
- Commissions for sales over 60 days old will be paid once the £25 threshold is reached.
- 11) Payment will be made by Paypal. It is the sole responsibility of an Affiliate to make sure that their PayPal account / contact details are up to date and accurate on the Whole Being Films system in order to facilitate the payment reaching them.
- 12) In the event that an affiliate has not received their payment after 28 days or their payment has gone astray, Whole Being Films will reissue the Affiliate’s payment provided that the missing payment has not been cashed.
- 13) All missing payments must be followed up within six months of the date of their issue. All payments due from missing PayPal payments that have not been brought to the attention of Whole Being Films within six months shall be deemed to have been forfeited by the Affiliate.
- 14) Affiliates will only be paid Commissions for the first order made by their referral customer only. Commissions will not be not paid on orders made by existing Whole Being Films customers. Whole Being Films will not pay commission for products that an Affiliate purchases for itself through the Link. The Whole Being Films system will simply not recognise this as an Affiliate sale. Web agencies or resellers purchasing domains or products through their account for other people are encouraged to contact Whole Being Films directly for information on how they can become eligible for commission.
- 15) The rates of commission payable to the Affiliate from time to time shall be published on the Site and this shall be included in this Agreement as Schedule 1 to it. Schedule 1 may be amended or varied by Whole Being Films at any time without reference to the Affiliate. Any revised rates of commission payment shall take effect from the day that the amended Schedule 1 is published on the site.
Whole Being Films Obligations
- Whole Being Films agrees to undertake the following obligations:
- 1) provide all information necessary to allow the Affiliate to make necessary the Link from the Whole Being Films to the Affiliate’s site,
- 2) processing all orders for Whole Being Films products or services placed by a referral following the Link,
- 3) tracking the number and amount of relevant sales generated through the Link,
- 4) providing information to you regarding commission payments,
- 5) credit card authorisations, payment processing, cancellations, returns, and all other related customer service for Whole Being Films for the purpose of our business, and
- 6) establishing the commission balance threshold, payment frequency and payouts of earned commissions as contained in Section 6 of this Agreement.
The Affiliate’s Obligations
- The Affiliate agrees to be solely responsible for the following and shall keep Whole Being Films fully indemnified in respect of:
- 1) the content of the Affiliate’s site or any site that they may be connected to,
- 2) any misrepresentation of Whole Being Films or its products or services,
- 3) making of any false claims, representations or warranties in connection with Whole Being Films,
- 3) ensuring that your site and your products and services that you offer from your site comply with all applicable copyright, trademark, any intellectual property right, Data Protection, anti-spam or any other applicable law,
- 4) obtaining permission to use another party’s copyrighted or any other proprietary material,
- 5) the development, operation and maintenance of the Affiliate’s site and for all materials that appear on it. For the purposes of this Agreement this shall include but not be limited to, the technical operation of your site and all related equipment; the accuracy and propriety of materials posted on your site; and ensuring that materials posted on your Site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party and are not libellous or otherwise unlawful or illegal. Whole Being Films hereby disclaim all liability for all such matters,
- 6) Affiliates also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Whole Being Films, its parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, expenses, and costs insofar as such arise out of or are based on, or in any way connected with this Agreement.
- 7) complying with all applicable EU- and national laws and regulations in force from time to time this shall include, but not be limited to, the EU-directive 2002/58/EC, and
- 8) the payment of all tax and national insurance payable on any payments made to you by Whole Being Films.
Right to Name as a Reference Customer
- 1) Affiliates shall not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written or graphical material that makes reference to Whole Being Films other than those mentioned in this Agreement or otherwise provided by Whole Being Films, without the prior written consent of Whole Being Films. Whole Being Films reserves the right to refuse any request for consent under this Agreement.
- 1) Whole Being Films grants to the Affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to access the Whole Being Films site through the Link solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. This license shall be used solely in connection with the Link, and it will extend to the use of our logos, trade names, trademarks and similar identifying material relating to Whole Being Films and which Whole Being Films shall provide to the Affiliate, for the sole purpose of establishing the Link to Whole Being Films so customers can purchase Whole Being Films products and services.
- 2) Affiliates cannot modify or change the Link or any other materials provided by Whole Being Films in any way.
- 3) Other than establishing the Link, the Affiliate shall not make any use of any of the licensed materials noted in the aforementioned paragraph provided by Whole Being Films without first obtaining the prior written consent of Whole Being Films. Affiliates shall not use the Licensed Materials in any manner that is inappropriate or that is in any way detrimental to the Whole Being Films brand or any other brands.
- 4) Whole Being Films reserves all of its rights in the materials provided and all of its other proprietary rights. Whole Being Films shall be entitled to revoke this license to use the Link or the materials at any time and at its sole discretion.
- 5) The licenses described in this Section shall expire upon the termination of this Agreement.
- 6) Any inappropriate use of the Link, text, banners or other advertisements not expressly approved of in writing or provided by Whole Being Films may be cause for immediate termination of this Agreement.
Terms of the agreement
- 1) The terms of this Agreement will begin upon your signup with the Programme and will end when your affiliate account is terminated.
- 2) Upon the termination of this Agreement any commission that has not yet reached the commission threshold shall be turned into credit which can only be used to purchase products or services from Whole Being Films. Affiliates that have reached the £25 commission threshold will be paid a cheque upon the termination of the Agreement subject always to the terms of this Agreement as shall be published from time to time.
- 1) Whole Being Films reserves the right to modify or otherwise change the terms of this Agreement at any time as it sees fit. Whole Being Films shall make such modifications by way of publishing revised terms on the Site. Affiliates only remedy in the event of revised terms of this Agreement being published shall be to terminate this Agreement. An Affiliate shall be deemed to have accepted of any modification to this Agreement as published from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
- 1) Whole Being Films shall not be liable to the Affiliate or to any other person, for indirect, incidental, or special damages, lost profits, loss of goodwill, lost savings, or any other form of consequential damages, regardless of the form of action, even if Whole Being Films has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether resulting from breach of its obligations under this Agreement or otherwise.
- 2) Whole Being Films entire liability in respect of any liability arising under this agreement will not exceed the total commission fees paid or payable to the Affiliate under this Agreement.
- 3) Whole Being Films makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the performance or functionality of the Whole Being Films services, or the Programme as a whole. This includes but is not limited to the Link or any other affiliate advertisements and hereby expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
- 4) Whole Being Films shall under no circumstances be liable to the Affiliate or to any other person or entity for any loss, injury, or damage, of whatever kind, resulting from or arising out of any mistakes, errors, omissions, delays, or interruptions in the receipt, transmission, or storage of any messages or information arising out of or in connection with the Programme or Whole Being Films.
- 1) This Agreement is governed by, and is construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- 2) The Courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising from this Agreement.
- 3) Whole Being Films shall not be liable for the legality of Whole Being Films service in countries other than the United Kingdom.
- 4) Affiliates are solely responsible for the legality of the use of the service if the Affiliate in question is registered to Whole Being Films service from a country other than the United Kingdom or if the Affiliate’s website is on a server in a country other than the United Kingdom.
15.1) By clicking on the ‘start earning’ icon the Affiliate acknowledges that they have read the terms and conditions of this Agreement, understand them and agree to be bound by them.