Secrets of Happy Babies:
Nature’s Superb Design for the Family
How Can We Give Our Children the Best Possible Start in Life?
Dr Sarah J Buckley MD
What steps can we take, even before conception, to lay the foundations for ease and pleasure in parenting? How will Mother Nature’s superb design help us to care for our babies, and simplify issues such as sleeping and feeding?
Dr Sarah J Buckley MD, GP and mother of four, shares the science and wisdom of early parenting in this frank, fascinating and practical talk, recorded live in London. Intended to be accessible to parents.
Secrets of Happy Babies
• Preconception and pregnancy nutrition
• The ecstatic hormones of labour and birth
• Cord clamping, cord blood banking and Lotus birth
• Importance of the hour after birth
• Breastfeeding for young and older children
• Is it safe to sleep with your baby? And much more…
“Hoorah for Sarah Buckley! Her strong, authoritative voice is sorely needed…”
Ina May Gaskin, midwife and author.